Decide on a comfortable budget for your bespoke jewellery. This will help us present you with suitable gems in your preferred colours.
Pick a gem that speaks to you. Every gemstone is unique and will be the start of your bespoke journey.
Work with us to conceptualise and explore designs around your unique gem. Let us bring your vision of your perfect jewel to life.
With the final sketch approved, our team of highly skilled artisans will handcraft your bespoke jewellery. The crafting process takes 8 to 10 weeks.
How your bespoke fine jewellery is made
Your Vision, Our Expertise
We understand that true luxury lies in the ability to express your unique vision.
With Gems Origin, you have the opportunity to bring your dream custom jewellery to life.
Collaborate closely with our skilled designers and gemologists to design a custom
piece of jewellery that resonates with your personality, milestones, status and aspirations.
Your Journey with Gems Origin
From the moment you step into our studio or explore our online gallery,
we strive to provide a personalized and unforgettable experience.
Our knowledgeable team is here to guide you through the process,
offering expert advice and ensuring that your journey with
Gems Origin is as remarkable as the jewellery itself.
1. Consultation Session
2. Design Process
3. Crafting Process
4. The Final Piece
how we work differently.
Why clients have chosen us?
Enjoy a private experience where you would get jewels that are uniquely yours.
Every gem and diamond, no matter their size, is handpicked for high quality.
Each Gems Origin's piece is a work of art and never duplicated.
Have a Gemstone lying around?
Firstly, do you already have a gemstone and want to turn it into a unique jewelry piece? In this case, bring it to us, and we will do the setup for you. In addition, book an appointment now and get your consultation session worth $100 and new design drafts for free!
repair and refurbish
do you have old jewellery?
Firstly, inherited old jewelry and need help figuring out what to do with them? Secondly, you may think your jewelry is out of style. Or is it too old fashion? Well, don't leave it in your safe or drawer! Therefore, please bring it to us and let us help you modernize them. We make your grandmother's old jewelry from the 1970s look 2022!
In addition, book an appointment now and get your consultation session and new design work for free!
What Our Clients
Have to Say
frequently asked questions
Yes. At Gems Origin, we only work with natural diamonds and gemstones. Hence, we do not use any simulated or synthetic diamonds or gemstones.
Firstly, the crafting process takes about 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design.
It should be noted, we will require a 40% deposit to start the design and crafting process. After that, we will collect the remaining 60% upon collection of your jewelry piece.
Subsequently, prices can vary according to the quality, size of gems, and the complexity of the design. Easier to say bespoke pieces typically start from $2,500.
Firstly, we check for good color, clarity, and cutting in each gem we use. Moreover, our artisans also strive to craft each piece perfectly during the crafting process.
Each creation includes factory defects protection within six months. However, should repairs be required, assessments are on a case-by-case basis.
Yes, we offer a complimentary resizing service on the first resize.
We accept payment by PAYNOW, Credit or Debit Card via Stripe or bank transfer. However, all PAYNOW and bank transfer payments are eligible for a discount.
No. We only work with 18K gold (white, yellow, or rose) and platinum.
Not sure if we are the one?
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you. Start your journey to owning a truly exceptional piece of bespoke jewellery. Explore our exquisite collection, be inspired by our craftsmanship, and let us create a masterpiece that reflects your unique story.