Jewellery Blog

We Partnered with Accredify to Pioneer Industry Benchmark in Bespoke Jewellery Using Blockchain Technology

We Partnered with Accredify to Pioneer Industry Benchmark in Bespoke…

Gems Origin Partners with Accredify to Pioneer New Industry Benchmark in Bespoke Fine Jewellery Using…

What is my Birthstone Based on my Birth Month?

What is my Birthstone Based on my Birth Month?

Read to find out what is your birthstone based on your birth month and their…

6 things to consider when commissioning bespoke jewellery 

6 things to consider when commissioning bespoke jewellery 

Do you know about bespoke jewellery? Want to get your own but don't know what…

A Guide to Sapphire Rings

A Guide to Sapphire Rings

Read and learn about Sapphire, a famous choice for jewellery and a fan favorite amongst…

Comparisons Between Different Ranges of Karat Gold 

Comparisons Between Different Ranges of Karat Gold 

Learn about the different types of karat gold and which type of gold suits you…

7 types of popular gemstones and their defining traits

7 types of popular gemstones and their defining traits

Read about the 7 popular gemstones in jewellery and what makes them special.

Customise Your Unique Jewel

Customise Your Unique Jewel

Learn more about the Gems Origin private bespoke process and how your jewellery is made.

Read Our Jewellery Blog? Create Yours Now

Bespoke fine jewellery is about taking full control and having no room for compromise. 
Let’s create your jewel exactly the way you like it.

You are one click closer to your dream jewel.
Start your bespoke journey now.

Read Our Jewellery Blog? Join Our Community!

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest and more!

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. At Gems Origin, we only work with natural diamonds and gemstones. We do not use any simulated or synthetic diamonds or gemstones.

The crafting process takes about 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design.

We will require a 40% deposit to start the design and crafting process. We will collect the remaining 60% upon collection of your jewelry piece.

Prices can vary according to the quality, size of gems, and the complexity of the design. Easier to say bespoke pieces typically start from $2,500.

We check for good color, clarity, and cutting in each gem we use. Our artisans also strive to craft each piece perfectly during the crafting process.

Each creation includes factory defects protection within six months. Should repairs be required, assessments are on a case-by-case basis.

Yes, we offer a complimentary resizing service on the first resize.

We accept payment by PAYNOW, Credit or Debit Card via Stripe or bank transfer. All PAYNOW and bank transfer payments are eligible for a discount.

No. We only work with 18K gold (white, yellow, or rose) and platinum.

Shopping Cart
en_USEnglish