start your bespoke journey

contact us

“Get Custom Jewellery.
Only at Gems Origin Studio.”

by appointment only

get in touch

Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, #02-17, 317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075

book appointment now


Stories of Our Creations

Bespoke jewellery : Topaz Ring
bespoke jewellery : Exquisite Ruby Ring
fine bepoke jewellery : pink diamond ring

Subscribe to Our

Sign up for our newsletter today and get exclusive access and discounts on our gemstones, expert knowledge from our blog articles and more! Plus, you’ll receive a exclusive 10% discount on our Ready Made Pieces upon sign up. Join now and enjoy all the benefits of being a member.

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )


Yes. At Gems Origin, we only work with natural diamonds and gemstones. We do not use any simulated or synthetic diamonds or gemstones. As we've always insist on selecting every diamond and gemstone we set into our jewellery pieces, you can also be assured of the quality you get.

The crafting process takes about 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design. All of our creations are handcrafted from scratch by artisans who take immense pride to strive perfection in their craftsmanship. We therefore do not advise rushing the process at the expense of compromising workmanship.

The customisation service starts with a non-obligatory consultation. We also do not charge for our gem sourcing services. Once we have decided on the gems, we will require a 40% deposit to start the design and crafting process. We will collect the remaining 60% upon collection of your jewellery piece.

As we want you to be comfortable with paying for your jewellery piece, we are willing to explore alternative payment schedules that may work better for you.

For bespoke pieces, we work within a price point provided by you. We believe that it is important you feel comfortable with the price you pay. Prices can vary vastly according to the quality and size of gems, as well as the sophistication of design. As a gauge, bespoke pieces typically start from $2,500.

We endeavour to always provide the optimal quality within a given price point. And we take great pride at it.

All our diamonds and gemstones, including the melee setting sizes, go through a rigorous process of screening for quality. We check for good colour, clarity and cut in each gemstone we use.

During the crafting process, our artisans also strive to hand craft each piece to perfection. All Gems Origin's creation are intricate in craftsmanship.

We never compromise on quality as we believe jewellery is an investment. And our creations must hold their value, and appreciate over generations.

Each creation is protected against factory defects within a period of 6 months.

Should repairs be required, it will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Yes, we offer complimentary resizing service on the first resize.

We accept payment by PAYNOW, Credit or Debit Card via Stripe, or bank transfer.
All PAYNOW and bank transfer payments are eligible for a discount.

Do get in touch with us at hi@gemsorigin, or whatsapp us directly at +65 88831830 with the item name if you'd prefer to make payment via PAYNOW or bank transfer.

No. As we handcraft only fine jewellery, we only work with 18K gold (white, yellow or rose), and platinum.

Shopping Cart